Enter your postcode below to ensure you are in our catchment area before proceeding:
If your postcode is within our catchment area, click on the link below to register
Non-urgent advice: When registering new patients will be asked to sign a zero tolerance form
We strongly support the NHS policy on zero tolerance. Anyone attending the practice who abuses the GPs, staff or other patients be it verbally, physically or in any threatening manner whatsoever, will risk removal from the practice list. In extreme cases we may summon the police to remove offenders from the practice premises.
This practice operates a ZERO TOLERANCE approach towards violence and abuse of staff and property.
The following are examples of behaviour which are not acceptable:
– Violence towards staff, patients or visitors
– Threats or threatening behaviour
– Excessive noise, e.g. loud or intrusive conversation, or shouting
– Racist or sexist behaviour or language
– Malicious allegations relating to members of staff, patients or visitors
– Abusing alcohol or drugs on the premises
– Drug dealing
– Willful damage to surgery property