Telephoning the Surgery
- Our telephone system now has a queuing facility, two callers will be connected, six callers will be held in the queue and the 7th and subsequent callers will hear the engaged tone.
- There are two telephone lines coming into the surgery which are accessed using the one published number.
- The telephone is manned by two members of staff between 8.30am and 10.00am when we are busiest making appointments for patients. We would ask that you only telephone the surgery for appointments for that morning during this period.
- After 10.00am the telephone is not quite so busy. We would welcome all other appointment requests and telephone queries including providing you with your test results, after 10.00am.
- After 12 noon the afternoon appointments and telephone triage appointments are available.
Talking to the Doctors on the Phone
If you wish to speak directly to a doctor please phone 01303 243516 on weekdays between 10.00am and 3.30pm. Please give a contact telephone number of where you can be reached that day and the doctor will ring you back when they are free to do so.